Thursday, October 21, 2010

Love getting Mail!

I LOVE shopping for the girls and lately I have tried to get my act under control. Since the holidays are around the corner I kept a list of things I want to buy and behave myself!

 

I walked by a calendar stand and thought, oh the girls would LOVE a Taylor Swift calendar. Also, Reese is not enjoying all the car rides to and from Brady’s preschool. So I thought I would get her one of those traveling lap desks to color in the car…

 

Well, Kim must have read my mind!!!! The girls and I got an AWESOME package in the mail yesterday. Among new books and more People mag., there was a Taylor Swift calendar and two lap desk (Color Wonder brand). Reese couldn’t wait to get in the car this morning, and that says  A LOT!!!

 

Well Brady really liked the calendar picture of Taylor singing in the rain…

IMG_0114

 

So on the car ride home from preschool she drew the same picture (from memory no less). I know you can see the resemblance. ;)

IMG_0112

 

THANKS BEPPA!

 

On an unrelated note, here is Reese in a cute Halloween outfit a friend gave us and the Giants ball cap. GO GIANTS!!!!

 

IMG_0096 IMG_0097 IMG_0104 IMG_0108

2 comments:

  1. I love getting mail too...so package that reesey-poo up and send her to me because she is tooooooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Brady! What an artist you are!

    And I agree with Andi, that Reese is tooo cute!

    ReplyDelete