Well, I got asked a lot what I thought about turning 30. Here was my general response…
I am EXACTLY where I want to be in my life. I am married to a great man, have two lovely kids, as a stay at home mom, in a very nice house, with wonderful friends near and far. How can it get any better than that. To me age is a number, life is what you make of it! So, I am very indifferent about turning 30.
If you would have asked me ten years ago where I wanted to be in my life at 30, I will tell you I am living that dream now.
I will tell you though, I got this haircut two weeks ago and when I saw there pictures of me on my birthday I got it cut again… now it is up to my ears…hahaha so that is the change I made for me at 30!
Love your outlook at turning 30! And YOU MUST POST A PICTURE OF YOUR HAIRCUT!!!! I bet it is super cute!
ReplyDeleteYep...totally want to see the new look!
ReplyDeletewhat a blessing to see how much has happened in your life! You mean so much to all of us.
ReplyDelete