Sunday, November 6, 2011

Baby Bump: Week 9

Here is my new profile picture I took today. We have made it to the nine week mark. I also followed with my first profile shot so you can compare. Dale's sisters wanted to be in this picture.


Facts about the last 4 weeks. I have very sick for 3 of the 4 weeks....still going. Eating large amounts of 'heavy' food seems to be about the only thing that gives me energy. Currently, my fav is a foot long sub. A few days ago, I ate a total of 4 bagels with cream cheese in one day, but the next day I wanted nothing to do with the cream cheese. About two weeks ago, every morning I woke up wanting McDonald's biscuit.

So yes, I crave certain foods, but nothing weird. I do have dump cake in the oven right now! And yes, it is 9x13 all for me, Karl doesn't like it and the girls are in bed. I look forward to the next few nights. I also made myself a green bean casserole today and I am the only that eats that. Hey, don't judge, I have to do something to keep me happy in this first trimester.

Dale's other family members: The girls are still taking their same stance. Brady is uber excited and Reese still think I am making the whole thing up. They do enjoy my weekly update on the baby's growth and getting to find out how big the baby is now. We are currently at the size of a grape. :) As for Karl, he is being extremely supportive and PATIENT.  I know it has to be very difficult to be married to me right now and he hasn't complained one bit.

I will leave you with another sweet picture of Dale with his sisters.

6 comments:

  1. You look great, Christy! I'm glad that you've found some food that sounds good, but pray that you will be feeling good in no time! Love the pictures of the girls with Dale and of course the ultrasound pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I'm so excited to keep hearing about this baby! I'm going to live vicariously through you since it was always my dream to have three, but we are done at two!

    Did you wear the same outfit on purpose? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, I remember craving those McD Biscuits... odd, isn't it? :) You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. While I was feeling sick (unfortunately it lasted 18 weeks this time), I ate TONS of subs from Subway. I normally don't like sandwiches but man, they tasted good. I was with you with heavy food. I gained 14 pounds in the first eight weeks beginning but slowed down to 3 more for the next eight weeks. You'll make it friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great Christy! I'm so sorry that you still aren't feeling well. I hope that it will pass quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Amy, I wear the same outfit each time so that it is easier to see the growth. I did the monthly profile pictures with the other two as well.

    ReplyDelete