And yes, we saw a cheeseburger on the screen... Karl and I happily introduce to you Elliot DeWees Orthner!
We already have Brady BOO, Reesey Poo, so now to the mix we are adding Elli Dew. Yes, we intend on calling her "Elli Dew"!
We are honestly very excited about the news of health and girl parts! We humbly believe we do an excellent job raising little girls and look forward to the opportunity to love another little girl. I have got this girl thing down (for now).
Now for more pictures of this beautiful baby.
I have to start with my personal favorite: Her fingers...I LOVE IT!!!! Awesomeness is in this picture
The profile shot is the first one above, see the characteristic button nose our girls have? Here is the scary alien shot from face on.
Most of the time, when she wasn't spreading her fingers, she had her palms together and resting her cheek on them....so sweet. See if you can tell in this picture... Her head is bottom center with hands just above.
foot... to the left
Cheeseburger in paradise...girl parts
And one more profile to close out with. I love how she is stretching her neck out! I love baby stretches!Can't wait to meet this angel in June!







Elli Dew is beautiful. Looking forward to meeting that sweet baby.
ReplyDeleteCongrats Friend...we love girls!
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm glad she cooperated. Elli Dew is precious!
ReplyDeleteOh, I must just have to claim her as a part of our family... "Elli Dew!" Love, love, love it! So thankful for a healthy, beautiful little girl! You do a great job with little ones and I know that Brady and Reese are going to be excellent big sisters!!!! Yay friend! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to welcome Elli Dew soon. So excited for you all, Christy. And I think it is hilarious that you knew the burger explanation before. My mom mentioned that to us at our ultrasound with K and we both looked at her like she was crazy. Guess that how those ultrasound techs can describe it best.
ReplyDelete