Today (Monday) when I was at the beach, I again appreciated life and how lucky I am to be where I am in my life, thankful to Karl for supporting me as a stay at home mom, and thankful to my girls for being amazing.
So I don't get adult conversation during the day, but I do get this...
and no adult conversation beats this...
Elli Dew makes an appearance too...
The girls working on their 'project'
I love this job!
i want to be at the beach with those sweet girls. BTW... I love their matching pigtails.
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love this! Sure wish my crew could join yours at the beach... What fun we'd have :) Love ya and FEEL THE EXACT SAME WAY!
ReplyDeletenothing greater or sweeter than being with your precious children. I will say though that I am just a little jealous that you are spending your January days at the beach. ;)
ReplyDeleteYou have a great view!!! Love the pigtails.
ReplyDeleteThese are beautiful pictures! I can't believe how grown up your girls are!
ReplyDelete