Here are the results:
Brady- boy
Reese-girl
Karl-boy
Me-girl (I said it to even out the vote, but really still clueless)
Of the votes on the sidebar to the left, 8 of you think boy and 4 think girl.
So I said to the girls tomorrow the people with a correct vote should get a prize. We decided on a piece of candy at dinner. Reese immediately looks concerned. She says "I changed my mind, I think it is a boy" So she voted girl but when candy is on the line her vote is for a boy. We all start laughing, then Reese pipes in again "Can I have my piece of candy now?" Like I have said before but Reese keeps our family laughing!
I decided to share with the girls the adventure of trying to reveal their sex when they were in womb. They thought both stories were funny. I decided to share them with you in case you haven't heard yet...
With Brady, we went in for our 18 week big ultrasound. They measured her for growth, on track, checked out her heart, on track... then we were asked, do you want to know the sex....we said yes. Right as the tech moved down to examine between the legs, Brady politely placed her hand over her 'privates' and would not move it. Therefore we walked away from that appt. not knowing and it took a couple more attempts to find out she was a girl 4 weeks later.
With Reese, I had an ultrasound at 15 weeks. This appt. happen to coincide with Karl's birthday. He did not make the appt., but my doc said she could tell the sex, and wanted to share with me. I said Karl and I like to find out together, so she printed out the picture and sealed it in an envelope. She sent me off saying she was 95% sure of what she saw. I was so excited to give Karl this birthday present. He opened the envelope with me looking over his shoulder and sure enough it said boy! Three weeks later, they saw pink.
So with that said, I am somewhat skeptical that I will come home with an
Oh, I can't wait to hear!!! Our kiddos' parts were always clear as a bell to tell what they were (the parts either look like a turtle or hamburger!).... I can't wait to see about your little one, though I know you will be thrilled either way!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to find out!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to hear! Hopefully the little one will be feeling cooperative!
ReplyDelete