Saturday, March 17, 2012

Twinkle Toes

My girls love to dance and it really shows with the twinkle in their eyes when I get to watch them in ballet class. They have started their recital dances for ballet and the teacher allows us to occasionally peak in on them. I haven't gotten a chance to video Brady but here is Reese.

This is only the second week they have worked on the dance.
Yes, I laugh at Reese at the end, but it is because I love that cutie pie entirely too much.

The girls also love dancing all around the house. One of their favorite songs to dance to is Party Rock Anthem. I was video some of their moves and Brady randomly does an AWESOME arabesque. I don't think I ever looked this good in all my years of ballet.

I captured a snapshot of the video, because I was so impressed.
Here is what their moves normally look like for this song...

2 comments:

  1. wrwxs;'.-0;
    ';'l0hjm;k8l;outjo8l7o¥'ioy;.m85.ktmm58ui4m2

    That is a message from Natalie to her friends! We loved watching them dance!!! They've got great moves!!! And all of your songs are awesome! The one in the dance class is precious, and the other two are favorites in our house too! Love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love their dance videos. I want to have a dance party with them.

    ReplyDelete