Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hard Knock Life

Daddy is out with the two older girls. Mommy is home with the little that is refusing to nap. Mommy needs to plan the week's dinners and the subsequent grocery list. Mommy needs thirty minutes hands free.

Guess what the little did for thirty minutes straight... Yep, sat in one spot reading books and this momma was hands free.


Gosh, such a hard job I have raising three girls. And man that one year old, off the wall ... In awesomeness that is!








Baby girl, you make this job too easy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. Love the new look of your blog! And of course I love that little cutie of yours... such a sweeet girl. You have it so tough

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara DeWees aka GrandmaJanuary 21, 2014 at 9:02 AM

    You are a lucky Mom and I am a lucky because I can claim that cutie as my granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete