Friday, September 19, 2014

Arrrg...Another Orthnerism for ya matey

It's Talk like a Pirate Day...Don't ya know, matey?

You mean, you don't celebrate this holiday yearly. Yeah, well us either, until today!

Reese's Kindergarten class did actually. We enjoyed searching google for images of pirates to get inspiration. We wanted to get creative without buying anything new.


So we determined besides the white shirt, black pants and boots we collected we needed a vest, hat of sorts and a hook! Brady found a bandana for a hat, I cut up some fabric and made a vest and belt in literally 10 minutes, and pinterest had a clever plastic cup and foil hook idea!


I will have to say the ensemble came together quite nicely.



After she was set, she pranced and danced in front of the mirror, quite pleased with the reflection. She turns to me and states...

"You need to put my picture on google, with those other pictures, so people know what a pirate looks like!"

At least this pirate sails to school in style

On a side note: My breath is often taken away by her beauty. I have a hard time believing I, with my body, procreated such a beautiful specimen. I did three times in a row too!

No comments:

Post a Comment