Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hello, again! From California... California, Maryland that is

So I had a two month hiatus. In those two months we...

-moved to a different state
-started new schools
-said bye to old friends and made new ones
-reunited with friends from years past
-started a new job in a new discipline
-went on a road trip to PA and NY
-went on a road trip to celebrate a special 2 year old boy
-experienced a first in camping with girl scouts
-went on field trips
-had visitors from out of town
-celebrated Easter
-splashed in mud puddles


So we have quite a bit to tell you about. We made our big move to Maryland. The girls had adjustment period but we are now on the other side of it and I will say we faired well.

 When the house was packed in VA, the girls enjoyed hide and seek and coloring the boxes.

 Then once in Maryland, box houses were the big hit.



I will be back soon to fill you in on our lastest adventures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment