Again, I know there have been request for pictures of the new house. And yet again, I will provide you with pictures like I did with my earlier post on the
TOUR OF CLOSETS but most likely not in the manner you would traditionally expect. This time you have a new photographer so the prospective may be a little different! Also, please note the photographer verbally gave all captions but since she can't type yet, I quoted her below the photo.
"Brady's bed"

"This is not a picture"

"Bitty Baby's Crib"

"stickers"

"this one is daddy"

'It is not pace also, it is not daddy also, it is not brady also"

"Pace"

"This is the light one"

"That's that Daddy's toe" (it is really her toes if you couldn't tell)"

"It's two hamsters"

"This is Brady, mommy, this is me."

"It's outside"

"That's a tent, mommy"
We are enjoying the updates and photos :-)
ReplyDelete