Sunday, January 24, 2010

Now I see what you are saying...

So when I am out and about with my two girls, people will constantly tell me how much they look alike. And now that Reese is a curly-que-sue like Brady I get it even more. I however, have never really seen that much resemblance. While going through my digital pictures today, I changed my mind...

Last January I had a toddler that looked like this...



Well this January I have a toddler that looks like this...



So maybe they do favor a tiny bit....

And just for kicks here is a picture of me at 14 months old. The ages of the girls in the above pictures: Brady-19 months and Reese-13 months.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely some look-a-likes in the Orthner Family!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are going to have to start marking your pictures so you can remember who is who

    ReplyDelete