Tonight Karl and I had to opportunity of going to a parents’ meeting for the preschool. How am I already at this point in my life?!?!?! WE talked about PTO and everything!
The meeting was very informative and I was glad to learn everything. I already volunteered for a couple things, like organizing and submitting the Scholastic book orders for the classroom. I have a hard time being hands off!
When I was talking to the lead teacher, Gaylene, after the meeting we discussed my decision to place Brady in the preschool only two days a week. They strongly encourage for Brady to be able to stay in the swing of things, that we enroll her in 3 days a week. I obviously want her to fully benefit from their program, but it is hard to not have her with me that often in the week.
Should I keep her at 2 days a week where she eats lunch there: tues. thurs. 8-12:30 or should I add the day and drop the lunchtime: tues. wed. thurs/ 8-11:30? What are your thoughts?
Brady gets to meet her teachers tomorrow morning. I told her tonight that was the plan for tomorrow. She said “No. no, no I don’t want to go tomorrow” And I was like uh-oh this is going to be tougher then I thought. Then she said “I want to go tonight instead” AWWWWW I love that little girl so freakin’ much!!!!
Awww... That is a difficult decision. She would love eating lunch with all the kids but the other day would be great too.
ReplyDeleteI love that little girl so freakin' much too.
I can't believe you are at this point either! Meeting with teachers! AAGH! Where did our babies go?!?
ReplyDeleteSo glad that you are helping with the Scholastic orders. You will be great at that. I had a parent volunteer do mine and it was a lifesaver!
And as far as your decision about 2 day or 3 day, why don't you ask Brady? She might know what she wants best! She might thrive going the extra day, though she might choose eating lunch with her friends:)