Monday, November 8, 2010

Christmas Craft

I didn’t get to decorate for Christmas last year, which I LOVE doing, since we moved in December. I wanted to get all the red green on Nov. 1st and have held back. But I think this next weekend, it is all coming out. I know it is early, but I have to makeup for last year and I will be gone for two weeks in the month of December, so that means I can decorate two weeks early right?

 

Well today, the girls and I spent the morning making a Christmas card holder. I use a tomato cage (upside down) and then we covered it is scraps of scrapbooking paper. The girls enjoyed ripping the pieces while I glued. The cards will hang on the bottom half from binder clips. Now, we wait patiently for our first Christmas card to arrive Winking smile 

 

I love crafts that are easy, cheap but make a bang!

IMG_0283

5 comments:

  1. I love this idea! It is simple yet really pretty. Thank you for sharing.

    evelyngarone.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. You did a great job

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cute. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'm working on our Christmas cards, so hopefully you'll have ours before too long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is beautiful! I have to admit though...the thought of Christmas cards right now overwhelms me :)

    ReplyDelete