Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits: Helpers and Mickey

I was loading up the fridge with my soda the other day and Brady ran over to help me. She wanted me to hand them to her and then she placed them in the spot. Reese quickly came in and took over my job. I love my helpers that are always there to volunteer!

IMG_3544

For mom’s with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse watchers, all I need to say is Hot Dog dance! But for the rest of  you, MMCH show has a song that plays at the end of every show. All six of the characters dance and each one has a different set of moves. So Karl likes to try and imitate the characters. Well over time, we all have our specific character we try to dance like. The girls love having daddy dance with them!

IMG_3553IMG_3555

Speaking of Mickey…you like Reese’s mickey pancake and Brady’s Minnie pancake complete with bow? The girls were pretty thrilled about it!

IMG_3645IMG_3646

1 comment:

  1. How funny! We imitate the dance moves too... Minnie and Daisey are Natalie's favorites, and Nathan likes Goofy :)

    And I love the pancakes... Do tell, friend~ How'd you do that?!?

    ReplyDelete