Sorry for the 8 day disappearance. Our family had QUITE the weekend and I have spent the second half of the week trying to ‘catch my breath’!
Between Saturday early AM to Tuesday AM this is what we juggled:
- All four of us catching the 24 hour stomach bug
- Reese having SEVERAL relapses in potty training, including in the middle of the Chick-Fil-A jungle gym
- My getting too brave in fingernail trimming by not using the infant safety clippers and taking off the end of Reese’s thumb, which kept reopening for three days
- Brady putting her tooth through her lip while trying to do an air turn, yes second lip injury in a week
Let’s just say there were all sorts of bodily fluids everywhere, yep count it up four different types of fluids! On Saturday when I was cleaning Brady’s vomit, Reese kept hollering to be excused from the breakfast table, but I was busy so I left her there. Well, she needed to be excused for a reason, and I was soon cleaning up pee. Before I could finish that task, Brady was throwing up again.
There are more similar stories about the weekend, but I am sure you wished I had already limited the details, so I will leave it at that!
\
But I feel great now, and will be updated the blog for your reading pleasure!
no fun friend, no fun! Glad you are all feeling better and I pray it remains that way!
ReplyDeleteOh Christy! I don't know what to say except that you deserve a relaxing weekend (is that possible with kids, by the way)?!
ReplyDeleteOh no Christy! I am so sorry!!!! Praying for you, friend!
ReplyDeleteI had no idea! So sorry you have had a rough few days and I pray that everyone will stay healthy. Love ya!
ReplyDelete