Monday, April 11, 2011

Tuesday Tidbits

I just wanted to share this sweet picture of my Brady BOO. I think she is such a fashionista, it cracks me up! By the way she picked this dress out for herself from TJ Maxx, but note that it is Guess brand. Told you she is a fashionista!

IMG_3779

Speaking of fashion, this is the picture Brady drew of me. I was at Zumba when she drew it. She today Karl that I was wearing high heels and earrings. I guess this is the way she wishes I dressed, because I don’t know that she has EVER seen me in high heels!

IMG_6763

 

We have two large teddy bears, Tuku and Blue. We dressed them in the girls Taylor Swift shirts the other day and the girls got a kick out if it.

IMG_3789

Reese is waiting for gymnastics to start here. I think she is just a cutie pie!

IMG_6765

Dewy’s trip to the vet for a recheck!

IMG_6772

2 comments:

  1. Love these little tidbits! You have such a sweet family!

    PS. I'm so excited you are doing a Minnie party this summer! Steal all the ideas that you want, though with your creativity, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete