Friday, July 8, 2011

blogger’s Block

I know you are out there and waiting to see posts about my recent trip to NC. However, every time I sit down to write, I type one sentence and lose my motivation…

 

Please bear with me while I take a blogging break! Check back in a few days, until then enjoy these pictures!

 

IMG_6968

 

img_3514img_3526img_3540img_3599img_3649img_3662img_3767img_3851img_3855

2 comments:

  1. make the girls write the blog for you.... they can pick a few pics and tell you what to say

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you in blogworld!!!! It was bad enough knowing that you were up here in NC and so please, please, please come back with stories and pictures!!! Loved seeing these shots of the girls. What a fun trip it looks like you had.

    PS. I think Andi has a great idea too! A commentary on pictures always helps my writers block.

    ReplyDelete