Saturday, July 16, 2011

Man, he is Old!

I am in my twenties and my husband is in his thirties! While I can only say this for 34 days, I felt the need to publish it! HAHA

 

Karl celebrated his 30th last week on the 9th! I think he still surprises him when Brady tells him he is 30.

 

We had a party during his lunch time on Friday so his office buddies could join.  It was a very fun party that was family friendly. The girls got to bowl for the first time. It was such a big hit, I think we will be going back this weekend. Nothing is cuter than baby bowling shoes!

IMG_5804IMG_5807IMG_5813IMG_5829IMG_5831IMG_5834IMG_5835IMG_5843

The next day, Karl’s real birthday, the girls wanted to put 30 candles in one of the leftover bowling ball cupcakes. What a sight it made once they were all lit.

IMG_5852IMG_5853IMG_5859IMG_5862

We also sang ‘happy unbirthday’ to the girls. They loved doing that and blowing out the candles.

IMG_5866IMG_5870

Happy 30th Birthday, Cutie! I love you!

4 comments:

  1. How cool, and that cupcake was massive with all the candles!! Happy Belated Birthday Karl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, Brady and Reese both had a higher score than their Mommy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is actually Maddie's score. Maddie came late and I switched to another lane so that the kids would be together, but we didn't change the name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun birthday for Karl! And I love how you bragged about being in your 20's with him in his 30's :) Fun, fun!

    ReplyDelete