I know a lot of you are waiting on pins and needles to find out about the first day of preschool so I am posting right when I got home, for you all.
Today was the first day of preschool for Brady (second year) and Reese (first timer). They are in the same class since Montessori groups by 3 years. They are in 3-6 West classroom. Brady was more excited about it than Reese. However, I think Brady was most excited about having her sister in her class. There is a lot of siblings in the class together and Brady is just glad to get to experience that now, especially since Reese is truly her best friend (she just doesn’t say it yet).
Here are my cutie pies in front of the class.
I think I did a pretty good job at disguising the inch long bangs on Reese. Then she INSSITED on wearing a red bow with her pink outfit. There is only so much I can do, and my parents repeatedly tell me it doesn’t matter.
Reese’s individual picture since it was her first day of school ever.
Right after that short picture taking session, I started to pick up the school supplies, my purse and camera, etc. I look up to see this… SO SWEET
The teacher was holding the door open as all the kids were walking in . Reese just kinda stood there and looked in. She never looked back at me, but just was frozen. This, I believe, is because for the past year she has not been allowed through that door by herself. The teacher said" “Reese you can go in:. Then she walked right in, again not looking back at all.
I walked away, KIDLESS and feeling rather lonely. I decided then and there I am going to keep having babies until I am 55. Also, I knew that my place is being a stay at home mom. I can’t imagine having to go to work and leaving these cuties 40 hours a week.
Like last year I will give you the info they told me about the day.
Reese told me:
- She played two games.
- She also said there was an Emma in her class. (I find this funny since Brady said the exact same thing last year and also, Emma wasn’t there today)
Brady told me:
- She did some things with Reese and she did some things with the 5 year olds.
- The Gaylene got confused and forgot there are two Reese’s in the class.
- She also named all her friends that were there today.
Not as talkative about school as I would have liked but I am getting used to that.
I love these smart and beautiful little girls and I am very proud of them!
Such cute pictures...I can't wait to have children who are friends!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great day :) What did you do with yourself during that time? So does this mean we should expect a pregnancy announcement soon ;)
ReplyDeleteMy Brady starts Thursday. I'm excited for him!
Reese is a big girl!!!!
ReplyDeleteDid it make you sad that she did not even look back ?
Sweet, sweet pictures.
So precious! I love that your girls are best friends. How sweet!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that both of your girls are in preschool now, Christy!!! What on earth did you do with your time?!? I wish you lived up here and could've come and hung out with me- I've got lots of babies to hold :)
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of the two of them holding hands. Such fun that they are in the same class!