Monday, August 29, 2011

Pink Picasso

There is a group of about 8 moms that meet on Wednesdays for a playgroup. Then about once a month we go out for a mommy date. This past time we went to a painting place. You pick out a painting ahead of time and then the instructor leads you through it. LOTS OF FUN…and laughter.

Sitting ready for the fun to begin.

IMG_7112IMG_7113

At this particular place, there is a rough pencil outline to help us create the initial shapes.

IMG_7114

From there we got to feel in our own colors.

IMG_7116

Here is our group and the final outcome.

IMG_7118

I hung it above Brady’s bed since it matches her comforter perfectly. I would have taken a picture of it hanging up, but that would mean I would have to make her bed Winking smile

4 comments:

  1. What a fun place!!!. I love the paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so fun! And your painting turned out so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in your painting. By the way, your hair is super cute, Christy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it! do yall meet to play at a park or different houses? i'd love to organize something like that here.

    ReplyDelete