Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Craft Time Again

On Sunday, when Karl was watching sports and I was messing around on the iPad (relaxing) Brady walks up to me and says "Mommy, I want to do a craft!"

I love doing crafts, but I usually have them planned ahead of time and know what I am doing ahead of time. So I was scrambling around in my craft drawer and on the internet for ideas. I came up with two ideas...the girls wanted to paint, but since I was 'relaxing' I wasn't in the mood to get messy.

This first one is easy 30 second craft but can lead to hours of fun....

Tape 6-8 straws together and it is the perfect bubble blower...so many tiny bubbles fill the air.



Well, taping straws together didn't satisfy Brady's need to craft. So we did tissue paper stained glass. A nice thing about this craft is there were a couple steps that we had to wait for the glue to dry so there was delayed gratification.




Lots of fun with "Butterfly Garden" results!

1 comment:

  1. Natalie asks me several times a day to do a craft :) You've inspired me to actually do more than just coloring :) Your stained glass is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete