Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sleeping Beauty Part Two

SO you know I recently posted about Reese and her habit to fall asleep while playing. Well, I have to add two more recent nights to the mix. First, I think  here she was boycotting her bedroom, and opted for the hallway…

 

IMG_6664

On the night I was packing for Disney, Karl was flying late and I was in the bedroom packing. For those who don’t know, my bedroom is on the complete opposite side of the side from Reese’s room. She comes out to tell me about her silly pillow and asks me to put it back where it belongs. This…is what I walk into. 9:15 at night (put to bed at 7:15) and she is laying out outfits from her closet. Silly kid…

IMG_6668

Apparently she had to set up her beanie babies too.

IMG_6670

 

Well, I walked off and she closed her door. TWO minutes later I check the monitor, and she had the lights off and was asleep. I am trying to decide if she was waiting all night for me to discover her mischief she had made!

No comments:

Post a Comment