My father recently sent me this link to do with my girls:
It is a fun quiz that tells you which Disney Princess you are most like. Both my girls got Cinderella even though they answered the questions very differently. I am apparently most like Ariel. There is a fun little blurb at the end like a horoscope that describes you.
So take the quiz and tell me which princess you are most like?
Oh how fun! I'm Snow White :) That is so funny that result came up because my students always told me that I need to dress up as Snow White one Halloween :) I'll have to do this with Natalie tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteThat's a fun little quiz. Interestingly enough, I got Ariel too.
ReplyDeleteI too got Ariel...I was a bit disappointment that math wasn't an option for my favorite subject :)
ReplyDeleteNever would have guess it! I am a Cindrella.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why but the only way that I can get things to post show that it comes from laceyjane.
I am cinderella
ReplyDelete