Here is the new crib and bedding. My mom graciously made me the personalized baby blanket and crib skirt! Thanks mom!
Here is her name above her crib. I bought white letters from hobby lobby, glued on scrapbook paper and then covered them in modge podge. Gotta love that stuff!
Bookshelf borrowed from the playroom.
I ordered this name plate from Etsy and I am eagerly waiting for it to show up in the mail. I will probably place it on the bookshelf above.
This is my new diaper bag, thank you Kim and Walt. Also on top is my flower "hooter hider" (oh how I love the pun for this post) that my mom made for me, thanks mom! I also love how they match for when I am out and about I will be a little fashionista!I also got more diapers from my mom in the mail today so I had to include those too! I love how cute Elli's bottom is going to be!
I am so excited and ready to have the beautiful baby for this nursery!

Elliot's nursery is looking great. I especially love the letters that spell her name. You know me, I have always love owls and I am loving this nursery.
ReplyDeleteLove the diaper bag. Very chic.
What a beautiful, colorful nursery!!! Love it and your new diaper bag too!
ReplyDeleteI love her nursery, Christy! Its precious. And those cute diapers make me want a little bottom to change :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it, Christy! It is so fun to have a special room just for Elliot!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful, Christy! Cannot wait to see the beautiful girl in her beautiful room!
ReplyDelete