So while I never forget that I am pregnant, I will have random moments of realization that very soon I will have another child. How can I forget that there is about to be a baby? Like I said I am constantly reminded that I am pregnant and that obviously leads to a baby...confused? Yeah, it throws me off too.
But the other day, my math brain explained to me why I have a hard time picturing this baby heading my way in a month. So let the numbers talk...
Karl and I got married with one dog.
0.5 years later we got our second dog.
2.5 years later we had our first kid.
1.5 years later we had our second kid.
3.5 years later we will have our third kid.
Point is, my family of one awesome husband, two adorable dogs, and two amazing daughters has not changed for over three years. I have known this as my family longer then any other situation. I know in no time I will not be able to imagine what life is like without Elli Dew but for now, I haven't grasped life with her...
Excited about this now journey!
Agreed! Your family is awesome!
ReplyDeleteYou have such a math brain! It took me reading this 3 times :) But I agree with Jenn, your family is awesome...whether 2 or 5!
ReplyDelete