Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Name that baby: Answers

Thanks to those who entertained me by leaving a comment!

I think Elliot favors Brady heavily. But Reese had such chubby cheeks as a newborn that it is hard for me to see past them ;)

 First up is my Brady BOO!
Second is my Elli Dew
And third is my Reesey Poo
There are some people that think all the girls look like me, but I see Karl in them too.

This picture is a couple months shy of being 31 years old. WHAT A BIG BABY!!!! But yes, Reese does favor me as a baby!
Sorry, this is the only baby picture I have of Karl, I wish I had one of him in the same sleeping pose... But I think is it still fun to compare. 
One more of the newest addition to the O family, Elliot. 

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I think yours and Reese's pictures look the most alike! And I still think Elli and Reese favor alot too! Such adorable babies all around!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too precious!!! :) Loving all these comparisons :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so much fun to see these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Brady is just like Karl but Reese is just like you. Still trying to figure out Elli's features. She definitely has both you and Karl in her but I think she looks more like you at this point. Beautiful gals!

    ReplyDelete