Let's see...
Reese didn't act up on the first day of school like last year, she waited until the second day!
And, Brady waited until the fourth day of school to wake up with a green snotted sneezy nose!
Also, the girls have started this pact of not telling me about school. I get "I am not going to tell you about my day, but I had fun!" I still ask everyday, because even if I don't get an answer I want them to know I care enough to ask. Of course, random tidbits come out in conversation throughout the day.
Here is Brady's first day of kindergarten picture.
For comparison...
First day of school 2011
First day of school 2010
Apparently without trying she has striked the same pose every year! Look at the green window sill compared to the top of her head each year! And she has wanted her hair done the same way each time too!
Reese's first day 2012
Reese's first day 2011
I love the year comparisons. so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun flashbacks and comparisons! Your girls are cutie pies!
ReplyDelete