Sunday, October 7, 2012

Show and Telli

Yep, shall I write show and tELLI. I always like to post about the girls when they get to be leader of the day at school. This is a responsibility the girls do not take lightly. Shopping for snack, picking out a the right outfit, deciding what to bring to show and tell so that their friends will be in awe; this is all serious stuff. However, lately what to bring to show and tell has been an easy decision...a baby!

I love that the girls are so proud of Elli that they want to share her with their class. It works out that she is on display about once a month. The teacher discusses the new milestones for her age as the kids watch and ask questions. On Friday, Elli even showed off her latest move, the barrel roll!

I just love the bonds I have with my siblings and love even more that my kids love each other just as much.

 Showing off her neck exercises
 This right here is pride and pure love all mixed into a three year old.

A funny side note: When Reese was leader of the day, Brady was on her third day of missing school for a fever. So that I could be in the room so help Reese show Elli, they allowed Brady to sit in the loft. She looks so pitiful over there. 


1 comment:

  1. I love this post, but brady looks so sad in the kid prison.

    ReplyDelete