I want to journal day by day of our recent trip to Disney World. We had such a magical trip that I want to try to document as many details as possible.
We started our trip as early as possible Monday morning. The girls missed the week of school for this. Brady kept asking me what time it was and wanted to know what the kids at school were doing. I purchased Usborne Book sticker books for the girls and it entertained them in the car for a huge chunk of time.
Our first stop we pulled into a rest area, and Reese asked "Is this Disney World?"
All three girls were troopers on the car ride, but we quickly realized Elli was coming down with a cold, maybe even an ear infection.
Brady made sure to have her camera in the back of the van with her so that upon entering Disney she could take pictures. We got there afterdark but the girls ohhhed and ahhhed at all the lights they saw. Reese exclaimed "I love Disney mommy, thank you" Shortly after that Brady states "this is way better than preschool!"
I bought fancy princess nightgowns for the girls for this trip. After Brady got hers on she called it her "royal evening gown" and pranced around the room.
We stayed at the Art of Animation Suite hotel. We were in the Cars Movie section. There was so many amazing details. I highly recommend this hotel to families with young kids. In the nightgown pictures above, the girls are in the murphy bed. When it is put away, it becomes a table for four.
The shower curtain in one of the two bathrooms.
All the lighting with Cozy Cone related.
There are lots of 'characters' to take pictures with as well. Pictures to come in a later post!
No comments:
Post a Comment