Habits:
- The hair fetish is still going strong!
- She loves observing dogs.
- Her favorite toy these days is opening and closing doors of any type. Mainly her bedroom door and the door on the dog crate.
- She loves to join in on adult conversations by laughing along. Then she continues to chuckle trying to get more attention.
Percentiles:
It has been awhile since I have posted her actual numbers in this category Like with my other two, she has been slowly dropping curves towards the 50th percentile curve.
Today she weighed 19 pounds 15 ounces, yes, one ounce from 20 pounds. That puts her right above the 50th mark. She measured 29 inches in length and again she is just above the 50th mark. Her weight and height haven't changed much in the last three months.
Milestones:
This has been a month of gross motor firsts, it has been a couple months since she made strides in this area so it is very exciting for us.- Elli can now sit up on her own from crawling or lying. Once she got it figured out, she really utilized this new skill that allows her to view the world at a new angle.
- Elli has now done two or three crawling steps on all four! In about a week I think she will have the whole crawling thing down pat.
- She has about 8 words: Mama, dada, dog, eat, hi, bye, stop, dewy dog
- She now has 5 teeth!
- The biggest milestone of the month... SHE IS NOW A COUSIN!!!! Elli will have a cousin just 10.5 months younger then her. She is so lucky, and family get-togethers will be a blast.
Now for my favorite pictures from the last month...
People, I have only one more month of having a baby in my house. This is a bitter sweet proclamation for me. I love me some baby snuggles, those will be missed. I also love observing toddlers discover the world around them and the adventure of learning to communicate. It is good thing I am an Aunt to this cutie so I can get baby snuggles every time I am in NC.
No comments:
Post a Comment