Monday, August 26, 2013

lip-reading

This post is for my dad. If you aren't Pop Pop, you may read on, but don't blame me if you don't appreciate it.

There is a book that my dad loves; well he loves it when I read it to the kids. It is a barnyard animal book that has holes in the mouth. He cracks up when I stick my lips through the holes.

We were reading the book today with my three girls and our neighbor...

So lets see if you can NAME THOSE LIPS!





Is that your final answer?




Reese says oink, Brady says neigh, Jack says cockadoodledoo, and I bet you would never guess that Elli says moo. 



We are having fun over here if you couldn't tell!

2 comments:

  1. Fun post!!!! I thought jacks lips were yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara DeWees aka GrandmaAugust 27, 2013 at 9:51 PM

    Cute blog. Jack has some pretty lips. Reese's lips would be great for a koi.

    ReplyDelete