Friday, August 16, 2013

Outside Oath

This morning, before breakfast was even served, Brady went outside and declared "Today is a really nice day, the weather is perfect, I think we should spend ALL day out here"

So from there on out, the two older girls spent ALL day outside, yes, they even ate all three meals on the outside. Well, they did go inside to potty and wash hands.

I tried to intervene on a minimum. I want the girls to know how to pass a day away with their imagination. I did interact with them though, I mean they wanted to do my hair and makeup, how could I pass on that. Also, look at this scrumptious meal that was served to me. 
 I also, per Reese's request, mix up some sidewalk paint. That is always a huge hit.
 Breakfast was eaten at the picnic table portion of the playset, lunch in the clubhouse portion and dinner in the neighbor's yard.
 The circus came to town. again.
 Spa treatments were free of charge.
 Face painting for the patient.
Just plain pure fun. Time honestly flew by. I thought several times...this is the good life! Brady stated at bedtime, I want to spend all day outside tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! It was raining here today but two days ago, we spent the majority of the day outside too!

    ReplyDelete