The local Children's Museum has a giant purple chair that is the perfect photo op. So of course we take our picture every time we visit.
This is December 14, 2008. The day before Reese was born. It was our last hoorah for Brady before her life changed forever (for the better obviously).
Elli made her debut shortly after we moved back to Virginia Beach. This is February 2013.
Then we visited about a year later. These pics are from March 16, 2014.
Glad to have a flock to fill up the chair now.
Life is Good!
Here are more fun pictures from our recent visit.
Cold windy Brady
Elli wanting momma.
Reese rocking the Pixie.
Orthner shadow
Reese in her domain...performing
Brady learning how to run light and sound board.
Things that go.
Karl using his muscles on the pulley chair.
Cha-ching
Stray dog in the museum.
Another lost mutt,
Cutest fire fighter EVER!
Three little Orthners in a bubble!
Book worm
Another item on our bucket list completed!

I love all of these pictures a lot!!!!!! I love that shirt you are wearing. I need you to go shopping for me.
ReplyDelete