
We recently have started letting Reese brush her teeth on her stool that Santa brought her. She loves standing next to her sister and being big girl. FYI: previously, we would brush her teeth in her room since we don't use paste, and she doesn't 'spit' yet.

Well, this morning when I had the girls' in there brushing their teeth, I was letting them both have their turns after I had taken my turn. I was singing one of my many made teethbrushing jingles. But they both kept brushing and smile at each other's image in the mirror. That is when Brady looked at me and said "we are good sisters!"
Oh, how I love being the mother of these wonderful little girls! They make each and every day special!!!
Aww, so sweet.
ReplyDeleteChristy, thank you for doing these blogs. I hope you are printing them off and putting in a scrapbook for the girls.
We are good sisters too
ReplyDelete