So, assuring my favorite pedicurist that she was not fired, I decided to get a "professional" pedicure. ;) I kept thinking time would come up on the weekends, however, I like spending time with my entire family and never took the time to myself. So, yesterday I decided that I would try to get a pedicure with my two girls in tow.
Oh boy, did we have the tiem of our lives! I am already looking forward to do it again. The place I went to (called Rusty &Co. Nails, HAHA...Rusty nails) had two pedicure chairs. So I sat in one and Brady in the other. Thus, Reese was in my lap. Reese said three words repeatedly.. "bath", "bubbles" and "toes". Therefore, I put her bottom on the edge of the seat and let her toes dangle into my foot-tub. She thought it was great!
[caption id="attachment_444" align="alignnone" width="768" caption="hard to get a picture of us since I was holding her...."]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_445" align="alignnone" width="1024" caption="Reese's little toes"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_449" align="alignnone" width="768" caption="This was the other trick up my sleeve...FOOD!"]
[/caption]As for keeping Brady happy, that was the easy part, since she is my girlie girl. The lady generously filled Brady's foot tub to entertain her so she could soak her feet while I did. Then when I had my feet wrapped in the warm moist towels she painted Brady's toes with the color of her choice....FOR FREE!!!!
[caption id="attachment_443" align="alignnone" width="768" caption="You can see the true happiness in her face in this picture!"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_446" align="alignnone" width="768" caption="This may be one of my favorite pictures of all time!!!!!"]
[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_448" align="alignnone" width="717" caption="Look at the toe inserts that they used! TOO CUTE!!!!"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_450" align="alignnone" width="768" caption="Brady choose Pink...Pink like her shoes!"]
[/caption][caption id="attachment_452" align="alignnone" width="717" caption="I couldn't resist getting my toes the same color as Brady!!!"]
[/caption]As you can tell, we had a blast. I think I am bringing Brady back as a treat for her birthday in two months. However, I guess I have to be careful not to create a beauty diva!!!
On a side note: All the hair stylists in the place went crazy as soon as I walked in with two curlied headed blonde cuties. One lady kept coming back into the pedicure room and playing with Brady's hair and re adjusting her clip and made her clients come back and look at her. The funniest part was in the 3 chairs (for hair) 2 people were getting perms!
that is one sassy brady you have on your hands
ReplyDeleteOh what a fun girlie day!!!! Loved these pictures!
ReplyDelete