Friday, April 2, 2010

Bradyisms: Chapter 3


  • 3/17/10: I was explaining to Brady that Mrs. Danielle was coming to our house since Mr. Jeff was out of town. Brady being the observant one, knew his truck was still in the driveway next  door. So she asked me "Did Mr. Jeff walk to town?"

  • 3/23/10: We went to go see Cricket and Cody again today and Cody didn't have his collar on like he normally does. Brady asked me "Where is Cody's underwear?"

  • 4/1/10: Brady politely asking for something over and over. It was one of those moments, I just couldn't place the word due to context. "I want ______ Bitty Baby". Well when I was finally able to put it all together she was asking for the video monitor to she her baby doll, Bitty Baby, whom was 'napping' in her bedroom with the door closed and the music on.

  • 4/1/10: Brady-"What are you doing Mommy?" Me-"I am giving Reese medicine since she is breaking new teeth." Brady-"My teeth are broken,  I need medicine too!"

3 comments: