Thank you mom for showing me that I can lean on you.
Thank you mom for dealing with me, even when I didn't understand how much you were doing for me.
Thank you mom for being my go to person for advice.
Thank you mom for being you.
Thank you mom for being a role model.
THANK YOU MOM FOR BEING MY FRIEND!
Thank you Brady and Reese for making me smile.
Thank you Brady and Reese for fulfilling my dreams.
Thank you Brady and Reese for being more amazing than I could have dreamed.
Thank you Brady and Reese for making this easy.
THANK YOU BRADY AND REESE FOR BEING MY FRIEND!

One of the most treasured relationships is a mother/daughter relationship. I consider myself one of the luckiest people in the world because not just on mother's day but everyday I reap the benefits of the great relationship as a mother and as a daughter!!!
Thank you for the sweet Mother's Day message. It made my day. I am blessed to have three wonderful children and two cute, sweet granddaughters. The three of you made it easy for me and still are making it easy for me.
ReplyDeleteLove you bunches,
Mom