Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bradyisms Chapter 4

  • 5/24/10: After one of Karl’s softball games, “I liked playing with the boy tonight. His name was wheel (Will)”
  • 5/27/10: I asked Brady if Bitty Baby was her best friend “yes” and I said well I am glad that Bitty was able to move to Pensacola from Virginia Beach with us. Brady said “And Reese’s Bitty moved to Pensacola too?” Then I explained that Reese’s Bitty didn’t live in Virginia Beach but for a week because she got it the week before we moved (Reese got it for her birthday). Brady then said “Oh, Bitty was in Reese’s belly?”
  • 6/6/10: I went in to change Reese’s diaper and Brady told Reese “You stink like stinky”

And this chapter I will leave you with a Reeseism

 

6/6/10: Reese came running into the bathroom when I was showering. I said “who is that!?!”(animated). She stared at me blankly. I then asked her “What is your name?” She promptly answered “Baidy”! They say younger siblings learn from their older siblings. Well I guess she has only heard that question answered by Brady.

1 comment:

  1. I love Bradyisms and now I get Reeseisms too....this is too awesome.

    ReplyDelete