For Brady’s 3rd birthday she choose to have a decorate your own cupcake and water fun party, thus the theme was “Get Sprinkled!”
We filled up 200 water balloons and they were gone within the first 10 minutes of the party. They were a huge hit!
Brady loved standing on the porch and having 30+ people sing Happy Birthday to her while she held the cupcake that she decorated!
There were also water guns for all the kids. The adults didn’t mind since it kept us cool in the heat index of 105 degrees!
As you can see there was lots of fun! I don’t know that any kid decorated only one cupcake. Some decorated just to decorate and never ate it. We baked them into ice cream cones so that them would be easy to hold onto. It was a great evening that will definitely be remembered!!!! Happy 3rd Birthday, Brady, We love you!!!
In lieu of gifts we asked guests to donate items to the Ronald McDonald House, it has been a great learning experience for Brady. After we drop the items off at the RMH we will post about the whole experience of touring the house before her birthday, collecting the items on her birthday, and dropping them off later. Stay tuned.
I love Sprinkles. What I great birthday party!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great birthday!!! I love the theme and the idea of decorating cupcakes. And the banner you made was adorable. But my favorite part was donating the gifts to RM House. What a great lesson for Brady!!!! You're a great mommy!
ReplyDeleteI like that Brady got air in the first picture. She is so cute. Thanks for sharing your big day with us.
ReplyDeleteGet Sprinkled is SUCH a cute idea...I love it! It looks like a really fun party. I also agree with Tara...the banners look great!
ReplyDeleteTara, thanks for the compliments, but I do need to give my mother credit for the hard work on those banners. She made the matching outfit as well!
ReplyDeletefantastic party! Loved seeing the excitement Brady & Reese's faces! And I agree with Tara, what a wonderful example to donate to the RM house.
ReplyDeleteabsolutely adorable idea "get sprinkled"
ReplyDeletelooks like it was a hit.
i love the idea of the ronald mcdonald house too. can't wait to read more about that!!! inspiring :)