Monday, August 23, 2010

First day of preschool

Today was Brady’s first day of preschool. She has been looking forward to this day for a long time. It was like Christmas morning today, she woke up an hour early. She immediately asked to go to preschool.

 IMG_8245 IMG_8250

 

The school prefers that if kids are crying when they are dropped off. SO I had a friend watch Reese in case there wasn’t a smooth drop off. Well, the drop off couldn’t be any smoother. She walked in the door without and without looking back.

 

The teacher at pick up told me she did really well! YAH!!!

 

Here are the snip-its of her day I haven gotten so far:

  • she played with yellow play-doh.
  • she meet a girl named Emma.
  • The teacher said all of their names.
  • She shook the teacher’s hand that had on the white jacket.
  • They didn’t play on the playground today.
  • She used the potty three times.

I will have to tell you, I miss her during the time she is gone and I was worried about not getting to know what she is doing every single second. But I felt like I got a goo snip-it of her day.

 

This picture below is of Maddie and Reese. That is the friend that watched Reese for me. I swear I think that Maddie looks more like Reese’s sister then Brady does. This isn’t the best picture, but they have the same eyes and face shape, and of course blonde curly hair.

IMG_8252

4 comments:

  1. Brady looks so tiny in front of her school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that she had a great first day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CANNOT believe she has already started preschool. What a brave little girl and I am glad everything went so smoothly for you both. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. [...] was the first day of preschool for Brady (second year) and Reese (first timer). They are in the same class since Montessori groups by 3 years. They are [...]

    ReplyDelete