We got our new sofas delivered today! I feel in love with them at the store. Now that they are in my living room I love them even more!!! Here is a couple pics of them. THe up close of the loveseat is the better representation of the color.
Now the issue on our hands, what to do with our old sofa/loveseat set. It has been well loved by especially our dogs. So it could be trash essentially but we have no way of getting it to a dump.
I have been wanting to make a reading corner in my oversized master bedroom, so I took the opportunity to use the loveseat. I am very happy with the results. I had the bookshelf already too, so I didn’t spend a dime to make this corner.
Now what to do with this?
Awesome. I love the sofa and your reading corner is very fun. Brady says that i need to get you a book for your birthday. so maybe i will have to contribute to your bookshelf... any request?
ReplyDeleteanother random comment... now that your sofas are darker i think you need to split the two pictures of reese and brady. this thought is all based on one picture so i may be wrong.
ReplyDeleteLove the sofa and love seat.
ReplyDeleteAs for the other one, freecycle or craigslist under the free section.
Love it! Beautiful! And the new reading corner is wonderful too!
ReplyDelete