I love how at such a young age, toddlers are able to express a love for their families!
Today was the first day that Brady was at preschool for the whole 3.5 hours (last week was orientation). So I ask Reese after running a quick errand what she wanted to do. I listed such things as getting a snack, going to the playground, going home and reading books, etc. Reese’s reply was “Baidy?” I had to explain to her that Brady would be at preschool a little longer. Reese’s reply to that was “Daddy home?” Then I am left to explain that daddy is at work. So she says “Brady home!” AWWWW
I am glad to know she is happiest when we are all home together! Me too, Reese.
I love the way Reese says Brady's name. She loves her sister so much!
ReplyDeletePrecious, precious, precious! So glad that you recorded this so you can always remember it, even when our memories fade:)
ReplyDeletethose two girls are going to lookout for each other for a long time. You are so blessed to have 2 sweet daughters. Love you all!
ReplyDelete