Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Leader of the Day

 

Today Brady was leader of the day at preschool. When a student is leader of the day, they bring snack for the whole class, change the calendar (among other task) and most importantly they get to bring in a non-toy item for show and tell. Brady choose to bring her Taylor Swift calendar to show everyone. Here are pictures of her walking around the line to show everyone her favorite page.

IMG_0377IMG_0380

When I was in preschool, I had a “crush” on a little boy named Zachary, he was also a year younger than me. I think I liked him because he had glasses and wore overalls. Well, Brady has a boy she calls her ‘favorite.’ Well this little crush of hers is almost twice her age! He just so happened to be named Zachary as well! He is wearing the black shirt below. I asked her teachers if they interact in class and the teachers said not at all!

IMG_0381

2 comments:

  1. What a good student of the day she was! And that is so funny about Zachary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so proud (and I am sure you were too!) That is awesome about her taking her Taylor Swift calendar. :)

    ReplyDelete