Sunday, December 5, 2010

Good Gift for Preschoolers…

We have been playing with Reese’s birthday gifts all last night and all day today. We of course love them all, but I wanted to share one gift that is different and lots of fun…

 

SKY HIGH SCOOPS! It is from Target and all four of us love to play it. You evenly distribute plastic ice scream scoops. The object is to get all your scoops stacked on the ice cream bowl. If any scoops fall on your turn you have to put those back in your stack. It is electronic and tells the player how many and what color to stack. Therefore they have to count and recognize colors while using hand eye coordination.

 

If you have a 2-4 year old  I really recommend this game! I haven’t gotten any pictures of us playing (we were having too much fun to pause for the camera) but here is a YouTube video created by the distributor.

 

http://www.youtube.com/user/LearningResourcesInc#p/search/0/HUOZe7C0aGU

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a cute game! I'm going to have to check that one out because you know how much we love games:) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the idea! always love good toys that have already been tested :)

    ReplyDelete