Monday, September 12, 2011

Disney World, Day Four: Kingdoms of Animals and Magic continued…

Well, something I didn’t realize is that different parades happen on different days. I wanted to experience the Main Street Electrical Parade with the girls; very nostalgic for me. I have the song on CD as well and just love listening to it. Well, I assumed before going to Disney, it ran every night….false. We had two of our four days planned to be at Magic Kingdom and it was not running either of the nights (or so we thought Winking smile). So we made an extra trip to Magic Kingdom for the parade and fireworks show after our trip to Animal Kingdom.

 

People were finding spots for the parade TWO HOURS EARLY!!! So as soon as we got there, we had to find a front spot on a curb and take turns bringing the girls around the park. Auntie Andi hit up the tea cups, another Disney classic.

IMG_5948

Grandma entertained them by buying them new light up toys. They choose the bubble guns. All sorts of kids enjoyed popping the bubbles with them.

IMG_4616IMG_4619

Reese enjoyed filling her hand up with bubbles.

IMG_4618

PARADE TIME!!! Don’t these pictures just make you happy?!?!?!?

IMG_4630IMG_4638IMG_4647IMG_4653

 

Next up Cinderella’s Castle Firework show. I love that Tinkerbell still flies across the sky. Disney really knows what to NOT change.

IMG_2973IMG_2975

BOTH of the girls fell asleep during the loud loud fireworks…now I know lullabies are just too gentle for them Winking smile

IMG_2976IMG_2977

Now to carry those sweet little ones back to the hotel (remember we walk to the hotel from MK!)

 

Back to MK in the morning…

3 comments:

  1. awww...such sweet memories of the electric parade. So glad your girls got to go after all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Electric Lights Parade! And yes, the fireworks are just such a magical ending to the day!!! Love, love, love MK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The parade is awesome! Too funny that the girls fell asleep during the fireworks!

    ReplyDelete