Saturday, October 8, 2011

Orthnerisms

September 25:

Brady sat down to watch TV with Karl. He was tuned into a NFL game. Brady seemed pretty interested which always gets Karl happy, then about 5 minutes of watching Brady proclaims:

"Why do all those people keep falling down, they are so silly!"


October 2:

Reese: carried a pair of khaki shorts up to me "These are dark clear!"

------
a side note for this story: I have a friend, Stephanie, who works in real estate. My other friend, Erica, takes care of Stephanie's children while she is at showings.

Brady: To Reese, "You know that Stephanie bring her kids to Erica's house and then goes to work. Ok, so, Reese you will drop your kids at my house and then go to work. okay?"

Me: "Brady are you going to have your own kids?"

Brady:"No"  ME: "why?"

Brady: "There is a sharp knife when the baby can't slip out, and I don't want them to cut me with a sharp knife"

HAHAHA... I went own to explain to her about adoption and having your own babies without ever having them in your belly. We know a couple families who adopted and she thought this was the best idea ever and told me she wanted to do that. I even had to explain the whole process of how you end up with a new adopted baby.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with Brady...adoption IS the best idea ever! For so many reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute Orthnerisms :) And you can assure Brady that the big knife doesn't hurt :) You don't even feel a thing :)

    ReplyDelete