Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A Man Worth Bragging About...

Yep, my man is worth bragging about! Besides the fact that he has been very patient with this pregnant momma, we got some very exciting news yesterday. Karl for the second year in a row was given the honors of "Instructor of the Year" for Naval Aviation Schools Command. I am very proud of him, and glad that all his hard work is being appreciated by others. Congrats Karl!

Also, Karl surprised Brady, Reese and I with something special today. This past weekend, we decorated for Christmas. However, things went slower than planned because I just don't have the energy anymore. Thus we never got to the outside decorations, but it is very important to Brady that her house be "fancy" inside and out. Karl came home from work early monday so that we could decorate outside. Literally, we put on all our shoes walked outside and it started to rain right then...ugh! Today was out of the question, because it is a packed day and I don't get home with the girls until 5:20 every Tuesday. But boy did we have one nice surprise when we got home...a fancy house! Brady's reaction is classic. This video is shot after 5 minutes of her running around, you can tell because she is out of breath! I am talking to my next door neighbor who was in his driveway watching her excitement! I love having a four year when it comes to magical things!

Sorry I can't get this video to go straight into the blog but here is the link to it...


2 comments:

  1. Congrats Karl! That is a huge accomplishment!

    And I wish we lived closer and could come to see your lights! The kids love seeing all the lights this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her excitement is awesome! I love Santa in the helicopter...I bet Karl taught Santa everything he needed to know about being a pilot, right?

    ReplyDelete