Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Baby is Three!!!!

Yes, Reesey Poo is three today! For the longest time she told us she was going to turn one, but we have finally convinced her three is pretty awesome.

Three best things about my three year old:

1. She is our comic relief. That girl makes me laugh more than anyone else in the family.

2. She is my challenge. Meaning I have to stop and think how to properly parent when it comes to her. The stubbornness, the tantrums, the EXTREME slowness in getting ready. But all these things (although difficult at the moment) make me love her beyond imagination.

3. She has a very kind heart for her family. She is always the first to share her food or toys with us. Also, she gives the best hug!

December 15, 2008
December 15, 2009 (that was during our move)
December 15, 2010 (again traveling, this time by choice)
December 14, 2011 (I had to fudge since I wrote this post the night before her bday)

You will get better pictures once I post about her celebrations! 

Reese, I have greatly cherished these three years with you. Thanks for all the laughs! And yes, even after number three comes, you will always be my baby!


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday Reese! And I love that your Christmas cards are a team effort by the whole family :)

    ReplyDelete