Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pace the Protector

One thing that has been a common thread with all three of my babies is Pace's desire to protect them. From the second I walk in the door from the hospital, Pace is there watching over HIS baby. While I am nursing he is in my lap; if she cries when someone is holding the baby, he jumps up next to them and sees that they take care of her; when she is in her bouncer, he is on the floor beside her. 

This is Pace checking on Elli Dew.
While I tried to snap pictures for the birth announcement, Pace was on the sideline supervising.

Here is Pace protecting Reese, while I was nursing. 
Pace naps with Reese.
When we had to 'sun' Brady to help with her jaundice, Pace sunned right there with her.
When Beppa held Brady, Pace supervised.


Pace thank you for your years of protection!

2 comments: